You can defer when you first sign up, but in order for us to be able to pay you for your completed assignments we will either need your SSN or your Tax ID/EIN (Employer Identification Number) to be verified by the IRS.

If you wish to not provide your SSN to us, you can apply for an EIN through the EIN Application Assistant at or for free through the official website.