Customer Impact Retail Merchandisers
Customer Impact field representatives complete various project-based assignments in stores across the nation.
Our Retail Merchandisers choose the jobs they want, and work in a more flexible schedule designed around them.
Ready to make an impact? Please submit the form below or sign up today.
Retail Merchandiser Work Overview
As our business continually grows, Customer Impact has many current and upcoming projects across the nation.
We’re always looking for Retail Merchandisers to complete in-store tasks and projects in your local area.
Our Retail Merchandising work is on-demand, with assignments being primarily project-based.
We have multiple opportunities across the U.S. with more on-demand gigs added daily to the job board.
Choose and apply to assignments through our online web portal.
Skills & Abilities
- Basic knowledge of retail terminology and concepts
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and scheduling
- Work efficiently with a high level of independence and initiative
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to follow exact direction/instruction
- Read, understand, and execute planograms
- Problem solving
- Product placement and replenishment
- Planogram maintenance
- Display/Fixture Assembly
In-field project data is submitted via a smartphone application.
You must be able to use a smartphone to complete projects as a Retail Merchandiser for Customer Impact.